Header Ads

Application for JSC, SSC, HSC Exam.

 Application for JSC, SSC, HSC Exam.

Very very important application of examination.


01. Write an application to your Headmaster praying for leave of absence.


March 27, 2020
The Headmaster
Doleshwar Adarsha High School
Keraniganj, Dhaka-1311.

Subject: An application for leave of absence

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state I could not attend school from the 7th to the 9th instant on account of fever.

I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honour would be kind enough to grant me leave of absence for those days only.

Yours obediently
Sarafina
Class: X
Roll: 01

02. Write an application to your Headmaster of your school for advance leave mentioning the beginning and ending date of your leave.


May 05, 2018
The Headmaster
Doleshwar Adarsha High School
Keraniganj, Dhaka-1311
Subject: An application for leave in advance

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that the marriage ceremony of my elder sister comes off on Monday next, the 20th July. So, I shall not be able to attend the school from the 28tth to the 30th instant
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to grant me leave for those days only.

Yours obediently
Imdadul Haque Imon
Class: X
Roll: 01


03. Write an application to your Headmaster asking his permission to leave school earlier on account of sudden illness.


September 19. 2018
The Headmaster
A.V.J.M High School, Munshiganj

Subject: An application for leave for the remaining periods.
Sir,
 
I beg most respectfully to state that after reaching school I have suddenly been attacked with fever and I am quiet unable to stay in the class any longer.
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to grant me leave for the remaining periods.

Your most obedient pupil
Sadeeq Alam Shaan
Class: VI
Roll: 01


04. Write an application to your Headmaster prayer for permission to play a friendly football match.


August 30, 2018
The Headmaster
K.K Govt. Institution,
Munshiganj

Subject:- An application for permission to play a friendly football match.

Sir,
I, on behalf of the students of your, beg to state that we would like to play a friendly football match Hasbad High School team in our school play ground after the 6th period. Our Game teacher has kindly consented to conduct the match if allowed by your honor.
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to give us permission to play the friendly match at 1 P.M. today and oblige us thereby.

Obediently yours
Sanjida Haque
Class: x



05. Write an application to your Headmaster requesting him issue you a transfer certificate due to your guardians transfer.


March 27. 2018
The Headmaster
Motijheel Ideal School And Collage
Dhaka-1000

Subject: An application for a transfer certificate

Sir, 
Most respectfully, I beg to state that my father is a government employee. Recently he has been transferred from Dhaka to Khulna. Our residence is going to be shifted there very soon. So, I regret to inform you that it is not possible for me to continue my studies at your school.

I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to issue me a transfer certificates and oblige me thereby.
Yours obediently
Sadman Ahsan Mahi
Class: X
Roll: 01



06. Write an application to the Headmaster of your School for re-admission.


March 27. 2018
The Headmaster
Dgighirpar A.C. Institution
Munshiganj

Subject: An application for re-admission

Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that my name has been struck off the register, as I could not pay up my school fees for the month of October. The cause of non-payment of my school fees is the hardship of my father.
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to pass orders for my re-admission of usual fees only.
Yours obediently
Abida Haque
Class: 8
Roll: 03



07. Write an application to your Headmaster for a testimonial.

April 22. 2018
The Headmaster
Makahati G.C. High School
Munshiganj

Subject: An application for a testimonial.

Sir,
I would like to inform you that I have passed the S.S.C examination from your school this year .I have got GPA 4.5.Now I want to get myself admitted into a college and so I need a testimonial from you.
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to issue me a testimonial and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently
Najma Haque
Class: six
Roll: 01



08. Write an application to your Headmaster for a seat in the school hostel


March 27. 2018
The Headmaster
Doleshwar Adarsha High School
Keraniganj, Dhaka-1311

Subject: An Application for a seat in the school hostel.
Sir,
 
I beg most respectfully to that I am a student of class X of you school. Recently my father has been transferred from Dhaka to Magura. Here I have no relatives to reside with. So, I am badly in need of a seat in the school hostel.

I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to grant me a seat in the school hostel and oblige thereby.

Yours obediently,
Nitu Haque
Class: ten
Roll: 01



09. Write an application to your headmaster praying for permission to go to a picnic.


March 27. 2018
The Headmaster
Doleshwar Adarsha High School
Keraniganj, Dhaka-1311

Subject: An application for arranging/going on a picnic

Sir,
I, on behalf of the students of class X of your school, beg to state that we wish to go on a picnic at Sonargoan. For a long time we are having a monotonous life of attending the classes. So, we feel that we can go on a picnic. We need your kind permission with some monetary help.

I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to give us permission and financial help.
 
Yours obediently
Mina Haque
On behalf of the students of class ten



10. Write an application to your headmaster for morning school.


March 27. 2018
The Headmaster
Doleshwar Adarsha High School
Keraniganj, Dhaka-1311

Subject: An application for morning school.

Sir,
I, on behalf of the students of your school, beg most respectfully to state that it has become very hard for us to attend our classes on account of scorching heat of the meridian sun.
I, therefore, most humbly pray that your honor would be kind enough to hold the classes in the morning from tomorrow.

Yours obediently
Sanjida Haque
On behalf of the students of your school.


No comments

Theme images by Flashworks. Powered by Blogger.